Thursday, January 7, 2010

January 7, 2010

I'm going to try to do the photo a day thing again. HOPEFULLY! Seems when we moved I got totally out of the habit, but I'm going to TRY to get back into the habit. It's been rather cold here in WY so the kids have been inside quite a bit. They have found a Disney Online game from the movie G Force and all 3 of them play it. My youngest likes the headphones when he plays! I thought he looked rather cute with them as they are almost bigger than he is! I really didn't think about winter much when we moved here as it was August and nice outside. It's definitely colder than what it was in CO but we still love it and the snow actually stays around instead of melting after a day or so. I do like that. I'm sure come March I'll be totally sick of it and ready for spring but for now it's good. I'm sure there will be snowy/icy/cold pics in the near future!

No comments: