Wednesday, February 4, 2009

February 4, 2009

Today you get to see two pics. This morning we worked at home and this afternoon I took a little drive up in the mountains to see this waterfall....

"Dad, these bales aren't heavy. I pulled them right out of the truck with this rope!" This is my youngest son on the cab of our truck after I helped unload these 1/2 ton bales! The farmer we get our hay from didn't have any small bales left so we ended up getting these... When he loaded them with the tractor we didn't even think about the unloading process once we got home. As you can see we figured it out but it was no easy task!


This is Helen Hunt Falls where I've taken senior pics in the past. I've always been here in the warm months and decided to drive up the mountain this afternoon to see what it looks like in the winter. Just a different kind of beautiful!




3 comments:

Jo-Anne Price said...

Nice photos ... I prefer the first one, but then I'm sick of snow lol

Andrea said...

Love the shot of the falls Lanna!

Dana said...

Pretty smart with the hay bales. There is something that is magical about frozen waterfalls.